HAVE A SEAT ON OUR FRONT PORCH

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Challenge #36 Anything Goes or Optional Grandparents Day

Hi Neighbors!!  Welcome back for another Anything Goes Challenge!  Our optional Twist this week is to create a card, gift, etc. for a grandparent or a grandchild since Grandparents Day is today September 8th!  

Thank you for all of the wonderful submissions last week!  Such talent...as usual! 


Winner Challenge #35
I just love this card and mini gift box set!  Love the attention to detail!

Congratulations!  Please e-mail us at: 613avenuewin@hotmail.com
Don't forget to grab your badge!

Our Top 3
(in no particular order)
DEONNA - For the Love of Cardmaking 

 Don't forget to grab your badge!

 Honorable Mention
(in no particular order)
 Don't forget to grab your badge!

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR BRINGING YOUR TALENT TO OUR NEIGHBORHOOD!
Kathi, Chana, and The Team!

We have two sponsors this week!
 
 



Please welcome our newest Design Team member  Susan Sieracki!  
A little about Susan:
I am the wife of the most incredible husband in the entire world and "mother" to 2 beautiful little furry creatures...lol. I was introduced to rubber stamping in May 2000 by my very good friend Cathy Locke. I have been severely addicted ever since. Although, this happens to be an addiction that I do not want to recover from. I am lucky enough to have a room in my home dedicated to my crafting. My husband likes to tease me that our house leans on that side. He has really made my life so much easier by building me the things I need when I can't buy them. He has been incredibly supportive of my "little hobby".

SUSAN - Addicted to Rubber Stamping
The Paper Shelter -The Most Adorable Panda
 
PENNY - PennyRae's Creations
Corner Bookmark using The Paper Shelter Image Cheerleader

The Paper Shelter - Unusual Friends

NANCY - Design Inventions
 The Paper Shelter - Magic Bubbles

The Paper Shelter - Say Arr

JACKIE - Kreatewithme2
The Paper Shelter - Freshly Harvested

RENATA - Stitched Cards & More
The Paper Shelter - Japanese Cute Doll


KATHI - My Creative Therapy 
Shelly's Images - sentiment hanger

 
VICKY - Crafting Vicky
  Shelly's Images - Blue Bird 

LISA - Taylor-Made Creations
  Shelly's Images - Butterfly

Shelly's Images - Good Ole Days 2






14 comments:

  1. thank you so much ladies for the top 3 and congrats to the other winners too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Fun challenge! I had a blast! See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards by the design team. Congratulations to the winners. I have just added my card. 3 of my 4 grand daughters are teenagers so this card will be suitable for any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for choosing my project as the winner! I am off to email you :) Thanks for another fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful creations from the designteam.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. what lovely creations from the DT, thanks for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your design team samples. Thank you so much for the "anything goes" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the top 3, I'm really chuffed and well done to the others too.

    Lovin the DT's this week. Some smashing images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely creations by the DT, thanks for the chance to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab work by the DT and congrats to last week's winners. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the challenge and the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful inspiration each week, thanks everyone

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Keep them coming!
Kathi, Chana and The Resident Designers